Friday, September 4, 2009

Pardon Me but - Niggaracci Please



We Are Still Scratchin Our Heads On This One -
Snoop Dogg as The Producer Niggaracci




This is some notoriously stupid mess from Snoop - who at this stage of the game ought to know better. why would he stop growing to stunt ? this is some real mess right here.

first off, you have new artists - this is a new artist compilation;  then ontop of it, you come with some real stupidity like this ? awwww Snoop Dizzle did you miss the Nas Mess last year ? Ain't nobody gonna promote no cd from somebody who will undoubtably regret making this move in a few months. no doubt he knows better; but some strawberry kough must be bustin his briz-an.



the fact that he's not bustin no smoke in the market, and he's talking about new talent; that tarnishes it with his reentry to the niggerisms. Gee Snoop, the only thing you missin on this plate is some Coon.
Oooohhh did I say thattttttt.. Hells to the Yeah.

Big Snoop Grow UP Please,
This ain't workin babybwoy,


2 comments:

Jude said...

I tried to watch, but I guess it's just not my cup of tea. I regret that I can't understand the lingo either.

Mrs Sweetwater said...

Ms.Jude you are not alone,
as this is not my cup of tea either.
apparently it's not many folks cup of anything.

just more damn drama.
snoop know betta