Sunday, August 2, 2009

Template Tantrums: This Blog is being Bad; and what else is new..

MISSING YOU ALL - 

Please Read our piece on Rev. Ike Below as He Was Very Dear to Our Hearts. We Share his Spirit and Joy with You, in hopes he will Inspire You Too.


This blog is in the middle of a hissyfit. It's having Template Tantrums like a Thirteen Year Old.

I cannot tell you how much attention it needs as of late; and still it won't allow me to comment, or to sign in. I'm the owner/author, can you imagine. the kids are cracking up when they have to sign me into the blog - yeah right..


Forgive us for the occassional funky look - but we gotta do some major behind the scenes work and that means a cracked template for a while.

I Will Be Re-Commenting To You as My Sister Babsy - Thats' My Temporary Solution since I miss responding to your comments, and apparently my comments fuel the reply comments here. ;)  Thanks Y'all.


The frustration is mostly because the template is not allowing me to sign in or to comment using my regular gmail sign in. Can You Imagine the Hussy is not recognizing me ?

Because of all the persistent requests, the template now allows all forms of comment sign ins - so no annonymous please, or it may end up in the trash. kids don't like it when you comment blindly; so be warned, they moderate strongly - you know how  8 -13 year olds can be; tougher than tough. (yes the kids are moderating this blog so they can learn how to handle a news site, in realtime.)

Any of My Blogger Buddies that are Blogger Template and  Customization Whizzes, please feel free to comment on remedies. and if you've been having blogger issues;  holla too, because honestly we don't have any idea of what is wrong or what is causing this. even fresh xml files show up cracked. that's realll badddd.  Designers Especially - we need to hear from ya, please. who knows we may buy a template to fix this mess.

please tell us we don't have to move the suss to our own hosting, again..


We'll be backto normal Soon; We Promise -

Please Read our piece on Rev. Ike Below as He Was Very Dear to Our Hearts. We Share his Spirit and Joy with You, in hopes he will Inspire You Too.


Each One Reach One; and Each One Can Teach One,

No comments: