Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For The Single Ladies - as you see Vogue is back






Two (possibly gay) men were captured brawling in a Chicago public aid office, and security guards were helpless to stop them.

Shocked onlookers began clearing the way as the two wielded chairs as weapons and used the floor space like a boxing ring as they engaged in a nearly minute-long battle.

But horrified gasps turned into bursts of laughter when the apparent winner of the fight began 'voguing' to celebrate his victory. He even danced his way out of the building and blew kisses to the onlookers.

No arrests were made.

http://www.tabloidprodigy.com/?p=11926


Okayyyy,,, Now Everybody VOGUE !


6 comments:

msladyDeborah said...

Alrighty! There is nothing like live entertainment to liven up a waiting room.

Cher Duncombe said...

Oh, I do love to vogue! That video was so funny. It looks like it took place in some government waiting room. No wonder there was tension!

Cruise Addict said...

Hmmm possibly Gay you say? I need to go back and watch the video again, LOL

Mrs Sweetwater said...

MsLadyDeborah - girlllllll you and me both know that. but damn, did he not kick it into gear when he blew kisses and sashay'd out the door. whooooo hooooo baby.

Mrs Sweetwater said...

Oh Cher, You Know you are killing me with this vogue. girllllll this made me find the old issues in my bathroom and toss them out. NO MO VOGUE For YOU Cher.. Now Freeze.
(to quote madge)

Mrs Sweetwater said...

Glenn, you are a huge snickers bar right about now buddy boy.. I would take a bite out of you but I already know you'd blow kisses to the crowd; Damn Crowdhoggin Voguein Men. I don't know what to say bout y'all. only one of y'all missin is FishHawk. he loves this kinda stuff. oh my why did I just talk him up I can feel the pain now..