Friday, March 26, 2010

FF: Crucial and Dynamic Bhu-tay Shakin - You know you love it


Just so you know This is CRUCIAL AND DYNAMIC..



It's Fitness Friday and I'm Late posting. Sorry Y'all I was caught up in work and so caught up in my new phone..I took a mid-day nap. (whateverrr...)Now in case you are confused as to why we are showing you this Hot Ass Crucial and Dynamic Video, it's cause it spring and we want all of our friends to get up and Shake Your Bhu-Tay. this video is from the blog of a new friend Shay. she's an entrecarder who shares a lil bit of something new with us everyday.

 

Shay says that the most common form of popular music in Bhutan is Rigsar, which combines traditional and modern instruments. well whatever it's called, it's got me all rock and groove over here. and yes I'm actually dancing with the ladies in this video. so far I've played it six times in a row, and I'm still loving it.  just look at how their facial expressions say "youi know you wish you were me"..

I'm not sure if it's the Hand Movements the women are doing - which in the Black community symbolize a whole lotta things. Stuff like "Hey What's Up" and my all time favorite "Get the F outta Here Boy"  their hands are telling everybody what they can do and they look so good you know you want to. (yes I know.. side eye at me)  I can barely get myself together after watching when the headman skanks it up from about 2:15 to 2:41. I keep dragging the video back to watch him Skank and Skank, he is part Jamaican I'm Convinced.  just look at the Ites Gold an Green pon di man boots mi tell unnu. the Women tower over the men and it's no problem. True Glamazons. the woman in the front with the light pink jacket is like a giant when shes' standing next to her partner.  watch them as they pair off kinda and do that lil circle, almost dancing with eachother. it's scary to see the women just going on about their business and the men so happy to be a part of it. this video is all about those women, I am convinced - eachtime I watch it, I am more convinced.  If I spoke Bhutanese I'd be sure.

Does One of You Speak this Language ? Can you Please Tell Us What They are Singing about ?


I suggest on this beautiful friday afternoon, you all get yourselves right up and shake it like ya momma taught ya cause you know this video is like Dylan says  "Spitting HOT FYRE"

Ladies don't you just love those big long fat strings of pearls and coral. the boots the men are wearing got me a lill excited too. I hate uggs but These Boots Right Here, These Boots Right  Here - Heyyyyyyy I'd sport them proudly.  The Headman who is leading the dance is apparently in a dream state and his dance is with himself and then he realizes he is with others. then as the dream comes to a close, he looks around and he is alone. that's some sho nuff master dynamics - and it's truly crucial logic.  This is the best video I've stumbled on all week.  as a student of Buddahism I believe the man is viewing his life through a series of virtues. that's why there are equal male and female virtues.  I'm not sure but that's kinda what it looks like to me from that standpoint.  if you know please feel free to tell us in the comments, beause we really want to know.

Here's what Shay Wrote about this wonderful country

Bhutan

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
The Kingdom of Bhutan is a country in Asia that is bordered by China in the north and India in the south, east and west.  The population is 691,141 and the capital and largest city is Thimphu.  The state religion is Vajrayana Buddhism with Hinduism being the second-largest religion.

On March 24, 2008, Bhutan held its first public election after centuries of direct monarchic rule.  The Druk Phuensum Tshogpa won the elections taking 45 out of 47 seats in the parliament.

Bhutan's early history is unclear, because most of the records were destroyed after fire ravaged the ancient capital, Punakha, in 1827.  Because of its largely unspoiled natural environment and cultural heritage, Bhutan has been referred to as the last Shangri-la.  When traveling to Bhutan, entry is free for citizens of India and Bangladesh, but all other foreigners are required to sign up with a Bhutanese tour operator and pay around $200 per day that they stay in the country.

In 2006, Business Week magazine rated Bhutan the happiest country in Asia and the eighth-happiest in the world.  In 2007, Bhutan had the second fastest growing economy in the world, with an annual economic growth rate of 22.4 percent.  The per capita income in 2008 was about $5600 USD.  The literacy rate for men over 15 years of age is 60% and for women it is 34%.

The most common form of popular music in Bhutan is rigsar, which combines traditional and modern instruments.
 Now Get On Over There and Check out Shay's Blog and Shake Ya Bhu-tay


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Loading image
Click anywhere to cancel
Image unavailable

2 comments:

Cher Duncombe said...

What a great video! You are so right. These people look so completely happy and their hand mannerisms are beautiful. I will have to check out Shay's blog. Thanks for sharing this on a happy Friday!

Mrs Sweetwater said...

Cher don't they look just so content. as if nothing in the world could effect them. wowwww, how I wish. I'm sure Shay will delight you when you visit Cher.