Friday, March 12, 2010

Thirsty ? Well today we've got Cheesesteak and Milkshake; Whoooo Ha !


my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.Image by Kate Tomlinson via Flickr

I love really good funny commercials; especially remakes.
this is a great remake of a Kelis song - Milkshake.

You decide if at the 2:17 - 2:24 mark it looks like they're getting alot more cheesesteak than the previous girls.  after seeing this I have to admit that I was glad I had eaten first.  wow... I might have to get myself a cheesesteak later tonite tho.. (wink)

Rest Assured It Will BE From MY Kitchen Ladies.



I've Got PLENTY of Big Ass Bread and an assortment of Good Meat in My Kitchen.. (side-eye) and enough Mayo for somebody to lick it off my chin too.  watch when he wipes her chin and then eats it.. ooooooo myyyyyy,,, does that quality this as TOOO many calories 




Just look at how the women are literally salivating at the sight of him. he must really be a big cheesesteak.(side-eye). Singer Kelis, has a whole different slide on it and wow, if you thought his take made your hair curl; just listen to Kelis - remember, She Is The Original Milkshake Slinger.  she's apparently still bringing the boys to the yard. her new release is getting hype like it's fast food. she's even released an ultraviolet photo shoot for it.

Kick It Kelis,




Whew, Too Hot For Me





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: