Friday, May 8, 2009

OOOOOOOOOOO Weeeee,,look who sent the note


I have solved the mystery of who sent the note to me..

Anyone who participates in the cash out program, now has a reason to consider the security ramifications

I really am like so sure of it because I took my time and looked at the clues closely. ALL of the photos showed the one thing I needed to know - Who ?

yepper, in the upper right corner it shows who's profile is in use at the time the screenshot was made - BOOYAH !

Written by: Acadia
>

Author: Acadia Name: Acadia Einstein

Name: Acadia Einstein (this is a photo from His MySpace Page)


Hercules Acadia Einstein


Email: acadia@superficialgallery.com

Site: http://www.superficialgallery.com

About: What can I say that hasn't already been said in premature eulogies and police reports? Well, I am almost supernaturally handsome. I have as many arms as Shiva that Indian Goddess which makes me awesome at ping pong. When I'm not yelling at the staff, I spend my time as a stuffed animal judge. You would be surprised at how many crimes Fusby commits. He's a repeat offender.See Authors Posts (246)


Here's a bit of Advice - The next time anybody wants to test us, Just Remember Baby, we solve mysteries for fun.


Our Motto is "Why Lie".. Get It ?

Also Acadia, smart crooks clean up the leadback evidence before committing the crime.

only a person with inside access COULD leave the cards of those who are deleted from entrecard months ago in a photo to draw interest. that means you have inside backside screenshots from the vault.


Not Nice..
This should be a clear warning to Graham Langdon that he needs to look for his problems in His Own House; instead of those who will slap the truth up with no reticence On A Blog ... Or FEAR of Retribution.

Anyone who participates in the cash out program, now has a reason to consider the security ramifications

that this lil stunt proves exist. do you want a joker having access to your personal identification - including your social security number, and or your pay pal account ?

I'm an esoteric thinker, like my friend Angelika says; and as such my concept goes beyond the obvious to the real intention. I think that's the real point of this exercise - to show us just HOW Wide The Door Is Open on Entrecard's servers. So If You want to give away your money, and personal identification; just throw it up in the air, because that's what this shows you are doing if you enroll in the cash out program and give entrecard all that personal indentification.




So Superficial Gallery,
Why DID YOU SEND US THIS BLOG IN OUR ENTRECARD DROPBOX ?
You Should be Reported Mainly BECAUSE YOU ABUSED YOUR POWER AS A MODERATOR AND CREATED THIS ACCOUNT AND PLANTED THIS SHIT IN MY BOX, TO TRY TO FRAME ME AND GET RID OF ME ?

AWWWWWWWWWW NAWWWW,,,, Don't You know Ugly is exactly That.

So Cause You Did It - I'm Sharing Your Stank ish With The Whole Entrecard Community. Next Playa, Time - Leave Me OUT of Your Schemes and Games.

Fellow Entrecarders Tell Me What you REALLY Think about this real stank. there is obviously now a need for a serious discussion on how safe is using entrecard. we all know the frontside dangers - so maybe it's time to do a lil backside check-up and post the verdict ?


What Do You Think Carders ? Holla At Me -



Superficial Gallery

Superficial Gallery : Creepily Gathering Content Since 2005 Wait: 10 days
Superficial Gallery
Creepily Gathering Content Since 2005
The Superficial Gallery has the funniest columns, the best videos, a great forum, free gum* games with great prizes and thousands of celebrity pics thrown in for good measure. *We are out of gum. Deal with it.
North Carolina United States
Takes dropping Very Very Seriously
6 drop(s) on you in the last 30 days

Most recent posts

5/05 23:10 Dom DeLuise is dead, but Gary Burghoff is alive!
So Dom DeLuise died, and did it while I was at work. And Maitland is a heartless bastard and didn't care. So this is not an obituary for him. Everyone else already did that. I think the next time the Cannonball Run blooper reel can get used is when...
5/06 8:24 Wordless Wednesday
5/06 10:14 Pics I dont know why I have - Part 15
Welcome to a NSFW edition of Pics I don't know why I have. But really, I don't know if it is NSFW or not. Like, I guess technically it is. But in reality it is more like an old timey painting. But since there was obviously some sort of hedonistic...
5/06 14:42 Ill watch this tv show.
I am not a heartless bastard, as Acadia said yesterday. I love me some Chevy Chase comedy, realized that for the millionth time watching Fletch the other day. Would a heartless bastard promote others? Welcome to NBC, Chevy Chase... "Community," a...
5/07 10:58 Pics I dont know why I have - Part 16
No jokes about whether they are my relatives or me or anything like that. I am tired of you people making fun of me. There is only one thing that needs to be pondered about this picture. Did they build the house that close to those trees, or did they...

People who like this blog also like

Some favorites of the author

Other blogs by this author



The People vs Entrecard: Exhibit A - The Founder Is Not A Blogger.


I Have no idea who sent this to me, since their account was removed from Entrecard By the time I got it.

probably as soon as they started to drop cards today..

check this out - there are clues. some of the blog cards shown in the favs column no longer exist on entrecard; most notibly The Turnip of Power. Hmmmmm ????

This is from 05/05/09 at 01:00 am

Other blogs by this author

Interesting Read To Say the Least, and the other three posts are also worth a short peek

I posted this on my Main Blog BadGalsRadio and it got a few comments, so I thought more Entrecarders might be interested in trying to help solve the mystery of the Secret Carder - and the Mystery Drop.

I don't think I feel tempted enough to try to find out who wrote this, as It looks like a trap.

COMMENTS Make Us HAPPY ; )

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Exhibit A - The Founder Is Not A Blogger

The Entrecard founder, Graham "Adale" Langdon, claims to know what bloggers want and claims to be acting for bloggers. However, how can one make these claims when one is not a blogger himself?


Here is Mr. Langdon's profile:
http://entrecard.com/details/107811

Notice at the bottom how there are three "blogs" in his name. The only blog in his name that is active is the one to the far left which is the Entrecard blog. "How to NOT get Cancer" and "grahamlangdon.com" have both since been removed.

The Entrecard blog is hardly a blog at all. It is more a lesson in how to not communicate with your base.

So Graham Langdon, blogger? I don't think so.

at 1:54 AM



2 comments:

Mrs Koz said...

I just came from the EC Blog where I was convinced it had been taken over. I can't even click on the drop link over there and everything is out of whack.

Then I read this and now you've really got me thinking!

Mrs Sweetwater said...

Mommy You Know things are a lil outta wack around entrecard; and as we can see it all seems to be adding up.

It's Not a Good Feeling

Thanks for your comment