Thursday, May 7, 2009

It’s Tricky Thursday - Who Sent This To Us ? can you help us to solve the mystery Please

The People vs Entrecard: Exhibit A - The Founder Is Not A Blogger.
I Have no idea who sent this to me, since their account was removed from Entrecard By the time I got it.

probably as soon as they started to drop cards today..

check this out - there are clues. some of the blog cards shown in the favs column no longer exist on entrecard; most notibly The Turnip of Power. Hmmmmm ????

This is from 05/05/09 at 01:00 am

Other blogs by this author

Interesting Read To Say the Least, and the other three posts are also worth a short peek
I posted this on my Main Blog BadGalsRadio and it got a few comments, so I thought more Entrecarders might be interested in trying to help solve the mystery of the Secret Carder - and the Mystery Drop.


I don't think I feel tempted enough to try to find out who wrote this, as It looks like a trap.

COMMENTS Make Us HAPPY ; )




Sunday, May 3, 2009


Exhibit A - The Founder Is Not A Blogger

The Entrecard founder, Graham "Adale" Langdon, claims to know what bloggers want and claims to be acting for bloggers. However, how can one make these claims when one is not a blogger himself?

Here is Mr. Langdon's profile:
http://entrecard.com/details/107811



Notice at the bottom how there are three "blogs" in his name. The only blog in his name that is active is the one to the far left which is the Entrecard blog. "How to NOT get Cancer" and "grahamlangdon.com" have both since been removed.

The Entrecard blog is hardly a blog at all. It is more a lesson in how to not communicate with your base.

So Graham Langdon, blogger? I don't think so.
at 1:54 AM

No comments: